Value of a Vintage Conant Ball Dining Room Set?

Do you know how much my dining room set is worth? It has two leafs with padded protective cover, a glass top, and 4 chairs. It was manufactured in 1948 or earlier.

Thank you.

I have found a set of 4 chairs like the ones I see here in this photo listed on 1stidbs for $1400. That is the chairs only without the table. I am not seeing the dinning table but there is one round dinning table listed on Esty that the person is asking $1000 for the table. I do not see any complete sets listed at the moment. You may need to take the asking price of the table and chairs from each site to determine the value of your table and chairs. You can also go to a furniture dealer in your area and get an appraisal of this set if you need it for your insurance company.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureJune 27, 2020
🐛
🎆
😎
😷
🌻

Vintage FurnitureFurniture