Value of a World Book Encyclopedia Collection

I am curious. I have 1972 World Book encyclopedia collection of 228. I am wondering if there is any value. They are in great condition.

Unless an encyclopedia is antique (over 100 years old ) and complete it has little to no value.

Many people have old books they think are valuable and would like to sell. Most old dictionaries, references etc., have very little value, a few dollars at most. Encyclopedias dated after 1923 are essentially worthless but crafters may be interested for the old pictures. Libraries, Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc., receive donations of tons of old encyclopedias, dictionaries and reference books but send them to recycling centers or dumps as they cannot use or sell them.
You can check online for old book collectors, on EBay, Craigs List and other retail sites for possibilities. Everything is now online and updated constantly so old books are just that-old.

The encyclopedias are not worth anything.No one wants them.We have too much technology today.

Well here's my 2 cents worth; Granted, with the onset of the internet, there is an endless outpouring of information on every imaginable subject, yet, (at least for the first several years) I want my son to learn (1) how to read of course (2) how to find information in books (3) how to use a library and THEN how to navigate the internet. In the beginning I want to protect him from graphic and inappropriate information that is rampant on the net. A set that large would be worth $100+ to people with my viewpoint.