Value of an Old Table?

My father passed away and I was left with random pieces of furniture. He loved to hunt for antiques and bargains so I'm not sure if this is of any value. It is not in great condition and I was going to post it locally as "free", but wanted some advice before I do that.

Thank you!!

Best Answer

There are lots of products available to remove scratches from furniture. There's also ways to remove scratches using products you probably have at home. For ideas you can go to yourhouseandgarden.com/how-to-remove-scratches-from-wood-furniture/
If you removed some of the scratches, you could probably easily sell the table. You can get pricing ideas by looking at vintage jewelry tables on eBay.

The jewelry table may be worth something if you know who manufactured it. Look inside the drawer, behind it and underneath for identifying markings.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Used FurnitureAugust 7, 2019
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-an-Old-Table.html