Vintage FurnitureFurniture

Identifying a Old Wooden Table

I was given this table in Illinois where the population is highly German. The wood has never been treated or stained and is extremely dirty. It had been sitting in an abandoned house and was being thrown away when I saw it. It has no signature marks, the bottom of the drawer is missing as are the knobs and lock. Before I do anything to it I was hoping someone would have some info.

Thank you.

It is a pretty piece. Look on the bottom and inside of the drawers for markings. Without that it will be hard to identify who made it.

Hi,

This piece reminds me of the style of furniture called William and Mary. If it is, it is very old. I like how it has stood, all these years, in one piece!

This is so beautiful!

Blessings,

Robyn

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureMarch 28, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻