Value of an Old Tandy Wood or Coal Burning Stove

I have an old Tandy wood burning stove. How much is this worth? Who could I sell it to?

It looks like it is cast iron. Similar ones are $80 to $150. It is heavy, so specify local pickup or sell on Craigslist

I am having a hard time finding current comparables...what I did find is in 2012 (so 7 years ago) a PRISTINE--never used one sold for $199 (looks exactly like yours).

So with inflation and yours being in well loved shape, you may fetch $150 for yours.

This is totally dependent on where you are. If you are in Florida or a hot location, this will sit for years unsold. If you live in PA or Ohio or New York or any where in the New England area, you may fetch a little more.

Post back with an update on if you sells yours and how much you fetch for it!! These are HEAVY pieces!! I hope your sale was easy!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousMay 17, 2019
🎄
🍂

MiscellaneousCollectibles