Very Tiny Flying Biting Bugs

Only very recently I have bites on my ankles almost like mossie bites and they leave a tiny pink spots (like mossie bite after they stop itching). Today I caught them on me, it's black very tiny. You can barely see them. There are ones a bit bigger, like black pepper sprinkles, and there's a few of them I captured.

Then they disappeared, I do not see anymore. I need to know if it's related to pets (unlike fleas when captured they snap when squashed these don't) or carpet pests. Would pesticide kill these bugs? I have never seen these bugs. Could they also be coming from plants soil?
Kind regards.
Thank you.

By Julie

I am posting a number of link to help define what bug you are dealing with. Remember that if it has six legs it is an insect and if it has eight legs it is in the spider or mite family.

Here are some articles to read on this subject for your consideration and research:

How to ID Bugs in the House:
http://www.ehow  y-bug-house.html

Amateur Entomologists Society: What Bug is This?
http://www.amen  -id-service.html

What Do Bedbugs Look Like?
http://www.ehow  s-look-like.html

How to Tell If You Have Bedbugs or Fleas
http://www.ehow  -bugs-fleas.html

Earthclinic.com
http://www.eart  nfestation2.html

Natural Flea Remedies
http://www.eart  Pets/fleas5.html

Blessings, Banjo

It's not bed bugs people. It's smart dust. Just look it up. I'm battling it myself. You must act quickly Though. It only gets worse.

They may be berry bugs, I don't know but they kind of look like pepper sprinkles and they may be what you're seeing.

I'm having the same problem,little black specks .it's to small to identify it it has legs,I've been going crazy for 18months

springtails!!!!

I have the same exact problem. Bites on my ankles and other numerous places. The bug sounds extremely familiar.

I'm struggling a lot and have cleaned this whole house and I'm getting bitten everyday. I'm desperate for help, did you find any solution?

I have the same problem, I saw one on my arm and knocked it off but I have huge red spots on my arms and my elbow looks infected from this please help.

I have the same problem.,but I'm the only one getting bit ankles ,ears ,few other places and rashes get bad between my legs ,been to every specialists its all.a guessing game ...its ruin my life job ,relationship idk what to do

I realize this was posted in 2014 I know have a black bug the exact same as the one i had in 2010 I bought sheets at walmart It just happened I iron the sheets and all of a sudden you could see the bugs They live in your bed and bite you Mind you I took those sheets back to Walmart but it was to late I had washed them and dry the sheets so it spread through my clothes It took months to get rid of them. Now in 2018 I again have these bugs this is crazy

i have the same thing , y feet and ankles itch when im in bed and i feel bites , the itch is so bad , it will last for hours , it is driving me crazy , iam losing sleep , i have noticed very few tiny , ting black round spots on my sheets , it i crack them with my finger naill they crack and make a sound , the bottom of my sheets fell sandy , im up all hours of the night with the tape , they r not fleas or bed bugs ,can someone help me

Yes i have the same problem! Super itchy and bite lasts for 2-3 days. I catch one and it disappears.

I dunno if it flies or jumps but its hella fast. Im desperate! I have a baby and im scared it might reach him.

Anonymous

Yes I experiencing the same thing There popping on me from carpet and kitchen Floors,, Terminix has been outb,, we Fogged the house, Used several different things Diaotamaceous earths Are they fleas or what cant sleep

These bugs are from China everything you buy anymore has them on it

These could be mouse mites. My niece is experiencing these. They prefer some people to others.

You need an exterminator and you need to vacuum bedding, curtains, lampshades and other fabric items.