Very Tiny Flying Biting Bugs

Only very recently I have bites on my ankles almost like mossie bites and they leave a tiny pink spots (like mossie bite after they stop itching). Today I caught them on me, it's black very tiny. You can barely see them. There are ones a bit bigger, like black pepper sprinkles, and there's a few of them I captured.

Then they disappeared, I do not see anymore. I need to know if it's related to pets (unlike fleas when captured they snap when squashed these don't) or carpet pests. Would pesticide kill these bugs? I have never seen these bugs. Could they also be coming from plants soil?
Kind regards.
Thank you.

By Julie

I am posting a number of link to help define what bug you are dealing with. Remember that if it has six legs it is an insect and if it has eight legs it is in the spider or mite family.

Here are some articles to read on this subject for your consideration and research:

How to ID Bugs in the House:
www.ehow.com/how_7778511_id-tiny-bug-house.html

Amateur Entomologists Society: What Bug is This?
www.amentsoc.org/.../members-id-service.html

What Do Bedbugs Look Like?
www.ehow.com/about_4588378_do-bed-bugs-look-like...

How to Tell If You Have Bedbugs or Fleas
www.ehow.com/how_8097851_tell-bed-bugs-fleas.html

Earthclinic.com
www.earthclinic.com/.../mite_infestation2.html

Natural Flea Remedies
www.earthclinic.com/.../fleas5.html

Blessings, Banjo

It's not bed bugs people. It's smart dust. Just look it up. I'm battling it myself. You must act quickly Though. It only gets worse.

They may be berry bugs, I don't know but they kind of look like pepper sprinkles and they may be what you're seeing.

I'm having the same problem,little black specks .it's to small to identify it it has legs,I've been going crazy for 18months

Hi my name is Rose, in 2008 I had to get disability, my expayee was my own sister, said had stated I could live with her on her little peace of land Oh ,my God!What a BIG mistake I had just been abandoned by by my husband, but let's make this short and to the point this was my last chance to live life for me! I picked a beautiful camper, I was at my mom's when my expayee arrived and told me to get my stuff the camper was ready when I got there she had went behind my back and had a 17yr old camper and mattress! I told her I didn't want this wet ,leading not fit for anything that had a heart beat ! The next day I I had no home I thought I got in my van to get out of there! They all was always watching?I had no brakes! So I was stuck there, my ferret "Zeke "died from a respiratory infection! And they made sure my transportation was always broke was always broke down! I had so many leaks inside that thing and I tried to get the roof repaired that's when the black dot's started showing up (who knows how long this thing had sat building up bacteria and fungi?

You people with the black dot's have you mash them ? Some will just be one and when you mash them they will mutiplie! I have had to throw away all my clothes 3xs, there is a black bug that looks like a dot put as soon as I try to get it it jumps! I have these fibers white some so thin and wavy and some so thick, I'm now having webs ? I Have a bug man that comes but no help any bug that gets on the floor it seems these black and brown dot's get inside and eats the insect from the inside out and the webbing is wrapped around it? I have tried everything vinegar, salt , bought stuff from internet ,did the mint,menthol , soaps, burox, baking soda, Lysol laundry Sanitzer, Zote soap, these black dot's will land on your clothes and go straight through leaving holes, and now all that I got these fibers? That will do there best to get at me my cat, I have sores all over me! When the inching stares at night it's a bump under my skin if I get it out it's a dot leaves a perfect round hole they mutate so you never get it all out they just keep going deeper!! I'm not me anymore!! Now I have a new one it's small and looks fuzzy and no matter how much you shake your clothes etc they don't come off you have to pull it out it's been 13 yrs, doctors just look at me and tell me to go to a Psychiatrist,?

These things are real! I have been putting everything in alcohol bottles and t taking them with me! These things are inside and out of me!! I been living this nightmare to long!!
Thank you for reading, find help don't forget me Please

springtails!!!!

I have the same exact problem. Bites on my ankles and other numerous places. The bug sounds extremely familiar. I'm struggling a lot and have cleaned this whole house and I'm getting bitten everyday. I'm desperate for help, did you find any solution?

I have the same problem, I saw one on my arm and knocked it off but I have huge red spots on my arms and my elbow looks infected from this please help.

I have the same problem.,but I'm the only one getting bit ankles ,ears ,few other places and rashes get bad between my legs ,been to every specialists its all.a guessing game ...its ruin my life job ,relationship idk what to do

I realize this was posted in 2014 I know have a black bug the exact same as the one i had in 2010 I bought sheets at walmart It just happened I iron the sheets and all of a sudden you could see the bugs They live in your bed and bite you Mind you I took those sheets back to Walmart but it was to late I had washed them and dry the sheets so it spread through my clothes It took months to get rid of them. Now in 2018 I again have these bugs this is crazy

I had the same problem after moving s whole lot of wood. They bite and are like black specks. To get rid if them put diamestaceous earth powder in your bed and pillows. Put it in your hair and all over your body and sleep on it for at least two nights (naked if you can).

You'll need to sleep with a mask because the powder is so fine that every time you move you breath it in. Put it on floor and clothes if you like then after a couple of days vacuum it all but vacuum the specks of the bed and re apply the D. EARTH. Also use peppermint oil after this on body and bed to keep them away.

I have the same exact problem I don't know how to get rid of them they stay on walls and when I am on my phone I see one crawling on my phone. Also it itches like crazy and leaves a tiny pink spot

I am having same problems I have had bug people come over they said nothing but what is it I keep finding in my hair clothes and it crunches makes a weird sound.ect

Thanks please respond Jacqueline

i have the same thing , y feet and ankles itch when im in bed and i feel bites , the itch is so bad , it will last for hours , it is driving me crazy , iam losing sleep , i have noticed very few tiny , ting black round spots on my sheets , it i crack them with my finger naill they crack and make a sound , the bottom of my sheets fell sandy , im up all hours of the night with the tape , they r not fleas or bed bugs ,can someone help me

Yes i have the same problem! Super itchy and bite lasts for 2-3 days. I catch one and it disappears. I dunno if it flies or jumps but its hella fast. Im desperate! I have a baby and im scared it might reach him.

Anonymous

Yes I experiencing the same thing There popping on me from carpet and kitchen Floors,, Terminix has been outb,, we Fogged the house, Used several different things Diaotamaceous earths Are they fleas or what cant sleep

These bugs are from China everything you buy anymore has them on it

Hi I am having the same problem I have a 3 month old and a 7 year old and today I found one in my babys crib how did you get rid of them Im going crazy !

These could be mouse mites. My niece is experiencing these. They prefer some people to others. You need an exterminator and you need to vacuum bedding, curtains, lampshades and other fabric items.

If anyone has Oak trees near their home, they might be Oak tree Gall Midge Mites.
They feed on the eggs of the Gall Midge that lay eggs inside Oak leaves. They are known to bite humans. It's said it feels like a Chigger bite but way more itchy.

Anonymous

I have the same problem there eating me alive I called three exterminaters they think I'm nuts tell me there dust I don't know what to do any one have any advise