MiscellaneousCrafts

Wall Memo Clothespin Board

I have a personalized photo wall calendar, but I find myself not writing on it often because space is limited. This wall memo clothespin board I made will be much more useful especially since I'm a visual person.

I have 8 clothespins attached (you can add more or less, or use a different size base). You can clip notes, coupons, reminders, card, and photos as your to-do reminder.

Total Time: 20-30 minutes

1. Use any old CD, or if you have blank CDs in the tower case (the very last one is a clear blank one & that is the one I used). Using your choice of decorative tape, cut enough strips to cover the CD.
  2. Flip the CD over and using an X-acto knife, spin CD and cut off the remainder tape. *You can use a scrap piece and fill the center of the CD where it'll be sticky if that bothers you.
  3. The front side will be beautifully covered.
  4. Squeeze hot glue on clothespin.
  5. And stick the hot glue side of the clothespin on the base or back side of the CD. From the front you should be able to push down on the clothespin to attach paper, a memo, coupon, etc.
  6. Repeat process until you have the amount of clothespins you desire on your CD. I have 8 clothespins hot glued. *Option - to paint or mod podge clothespins if you'd like too. ** Example: You could do 7 clothespin as a weekly memo and have Monday - Sunday and highlight important events to do that day.
  7. I threaded twine through 3 of the clothespins and then secured with a knot. Perfect to be hung on the wall.