Wall Paint Color that Coordinates with Dark Grey Couch

I am moving to my new house soon. I have a dark grey couch with me which is of rough texture. I am thinking of beige colour carpet. So what wall colour co-ordinates with the dark grey couch and beige carpet? Can anyone please suggest something to me? I am very confused in this.

i have a grey carpet and white wall in existing house but not very happy with this shade so thinking of trying something different

I would use a lighter gray in the same color family for the walls.

It really depends on the vibe you are going for. If you like monochrome you can go with a very light gray or beige.

If you like a pop of color, you could do a mid to lighter range blue either on all the walls or one wall (not quite as dark as turquoise, but not as light as sky) or something in the red family if you really like color.

If you go to Pinterest and you can in the search what you are tell us and actually see different rooms with the colors you are thinking about. I love doing this.

This link may be too big, but when I did it, it brought up some neat rooms so you can feel what you are getting. There was one in there with a dark taupe wall, the gray, and the beige which looked really nice:

www.google.com/search?q=pinterest+dark+gray+couch...:

A nice blue-grey and then use bright accent pillows on the couch