Clothing WashersAppliances

Wash Cycle Not Working on Washer

I have a LG washing 7.2kg top load washer. The machine comes on and the water fills the tub, but it doesn't wash. When I put the machine on spin it works fine. What can I look for to repair this problem?

Your best option is to contact the customer service department the number should be located in your manual. They have trained representatives that will help you trouble shoot the problem. They have foreknowledge of the product and thats what they do all day long. My brother works for a major appliance company and that is what he does, the issue you are having could be anything from the machine not being level to something caught in the pump but they can defiantly give you an educated solution to what you are dealing with.