Water Freezing in Ice Maker

The ice maker in my side-by-side does make ice. The problem is I am getting water in my bin, it is then freezing in my bin making a clump and then it won't dispense the ice. I have ice in the bottom of refrigerator. We've replaced the water valve in the back of the refrigerator; so what now?

is it coming from the valve or I wonder if the water hose has a split in it somewhere?

replace the our tray of you fund that not all of the ice is falling lout of the tray could be a cracked ice tray or buildup from hard water

Suggest you completely defrost the freezer and turn the water off to the ice maker and remove the ice bucket and dump all the ice. Make sure that all the ice has melted in the ice maker. With the door open it may take one or two hours. Then completely wipe the inside of the freezer. After completely dry put the ice bucket back in , adjust the Ice Maker Are to the down or on position. Close the door and turn the freezer back on. In about 45 minutes you should start to hear ice dropping into the bucket.