Wax Bean Casserole Ideas

My garden is starting to have a lot of ripe yellow wax beans and I would like to find a casserole recipe for them. We are starting to get tired of them just cooked. Does anyone have a tasty bean casserole to share?

By Rita

My two favorite green bean recipes are to add a little brown sugar and butter, simmer for about ten minutes. Another one is to drain the beans, add to a plastic baggie that has yellow corn meal, salt and pepper mixed, shake the bag to cover the beans, then fry in a pan with a little canola oil. I think yellow beans would work just as well as green.