Week 44: Roast Chicken and Tomato Noodle Soup

Category Chicken
This delicious tomato soup contains chicken and pasta to make a hearty fall weeknight dinner. A great way to use up leftover ingredients from a previous meal.

I love to use the leftovers from my roast chickens to make soups. The carcass is used to make the stock, but the meat is set aside and dropped in at the end of the soup-making process so it stays juicy and does not lose its flavour. I came up with this when I saw my mum pushing away the meat from a chicken noodle soup, saying that all the goodness from the chicken chunks had been sucked out, leaving nothing but dry stringy squares. I think I've done that before, too! This is a wonderful and comforting soup that is very easy to make.

Roast Chicken and Tomato Noodle Soup in bowl

Food and Recipes Recipes Soups ChickenNovember 3, 2019
🎄
🍂