DollsCollectibles

What Are These Dolls?

Can anyone help me figure out the maker of these dolls? They are 14" to 17" in height. Different bodies, and, surprisingly, they have actual breasts, unique to each doll with nipples. I was honestly shocked. I guess I'm just a prude.

Best Answer

These are certainly beautiful dolls!

Names like this are usually only recognized by collectors and the largest group of doll collectors just happen to be "hanging" around eBay.

You can go to the eBay community discussion doll board and post photos like this and someone will be able to tell you the maker and maybe provide a whole lot more info.

Don't worry about how to post or upload photos as usually you can explain that you need help with this and someone will tell you how to do it or give you a place to check for instructions.

Here is a link to the doll board:

http://communit  5/Dolls/bd-p/218

Please let us know if you get help with this.

They are very beautiful. Do keep us in the loop and let us know what you find out.

The Antiques Road show website on PBS.org has an appraisal archive. I would look there.

Going by the name on the back, I think these are Katrina dolls. Here is a link to more information:

https://www.bin  9789d95bf105f6o2

It is possible that your doll is an Ashley Drake Katrina Collection doll but I did not find any that really resembled your dolls - but then I could be wrong.

When searching for any Katrina dolls most found will be just the name "Katrina" and not the maker.

I hope you will go to the trouble to check out the eBay discussion board as there are some really nice doll collectors that volunteer their time to help people with this type of information.