What Breed Is My Dog?

I got this dog 3 months ago when she was 3 months, can you please tell me if she is a pit bull.

The shape of your pup's head isn't totally consistent with that of a pit bull. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I also think the shoulders are not quite as broad as a pitbull. I think your pup is a pitbull mix.

There can be Jack Russell terrier in the dog also

Looks like a Pitt Bull to me, from the muscular toned body , to her very defined facial features. Here are pictures of young puppy Pit Bulls - www.bing.com/.../search?q=black+and+white+pitbull...

The shape of the eyes and length of his (her?) head reminds me of a bull terrier, not to be confused with a pitbull. Your puppy may be a mix of the two. Adorable!

I would love to be able to look at a picture of a neat dog like this and instantly know what breed (s) they happen to be but that is just not possible.
She is 6 months old and probably will make a lot of changes over the next 6-8 months and then you may be able to tell more about her 'dominate' breed.
Since you did not get her from a registered breeder most likely she is mix of several breeds but maybe as she gets older one breed will stand out more than another.
She could have bull terrier mixed with other breeds but with only one picture even that would be a guess.
It is difficult to tell breeding even in older dogs but occasionally if the right type of pictures are presented you can find breed characteristics but you need pictures of the dog full sideways showing the shape of their body/build, head, tail and fur as well as a full face picture. You also need the age, weight, height listed at the time the picture was taken.
Maybe later you can post pictures of your girl and maybe receive more detailed answers.

have you asked your vet about her breeding? They usually have a hands on and can tell more by seeing your dog.
First year shots/vaccinations are vital for your dog's future health.
www.petsmart.com/.../A0067.html

You can also purchase a DNA test kit; sold online, pet stores and vets. These tests supply the breeding and other information.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsApril 14, 2021
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Dog-1530.html