Is My Dog a Bull Mastiff?

My dog Cody is about three and a half months old and I can't figure out what breed he may be? All the traits say to me that he's got mastiff in him but not sure.

At 3 1/2 years of age , The Bull Mastiff features would be more pronounced, in his face and body, perhaps he is mixed, here are pictures of full blooded Bull Mastiff dogs - www.gettyimages.com/.../bull-mastiff?

I think Cody could be a Mastiff/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. I don't think he is a full-blooded Mastiff.

3 1/2 months is really too young to tell very much about breeding as puppies change a lot during their first year.
Is your puppy a rescue? usually they will tell you a little about the breeding as they see a lot of different breeds and they usually have a vet that has some ideas about breeding also.

You may not have a full bloodied but I believe the Bull Mastiff has a flatter nose and they usually always have very floppy ears and a wrinkled nose/forehead.
You can check all of the characteristics of breeds on Google and these will help you to see more or less of how he measures up in size, weight, features and personality.

Please remember that a puppy really has to have first year shots/vaccinations so they are protected from viruses/bugs that are always floating around. Your vet will also be able to help you with your breeding question.
www.petsmart.com/.../A0067.html

Maybe when he gets a little older you will be able to see more indications of what breeds he may be.
If you post later please show pictures of the dog showing his full side and tail so we can see his body build as well as fur type. Full face is good also.

If you really meant to say he is 3 1/2 years old then I would say he is mixed with other breeds and not a Bull mastiff.

He looks like a mixed breed to me. You can have a dna test done to determine the bloodline

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds MastiffApril 12, 2021
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-My-Dog-a-Bull-Mastiff.html