What Breed Is My Dog?

I rescued a dog a couple months ago and I am unsure of her breed. Someone found the mother pregnant in the woods at 7 months. I think she is part Icelandic Sheepdog because both the mother (who is kind of small) and the puppies have a curled tail. She has coloring that is simular to a German Shepherd or Bernese. She has white on her forehead, stomach, paws, tail, and darker ears.

Someone said she has habits simular to her Akita so that is also a possibility. She likes playing and walking with other dogs, she tips over her bowl, likes following you, sits and walks sideways, her ears go back when she is excited, and she is a fast eater. All suggestions and opinions are appreciated!

By Lulu

I see the Akita in her.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 24, 2015
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Dog-897.html