What Breed Is My Pit Bull Mixed With?

Cleo is 2 1/2 months old. She is supposed to be an American Pit Bull/ Staffordshire cross, but she it looks like she is mixed with some lab too.

She doesnt appear to have the look of a lab, to me. Or a mixture of lab. She looks like a lovely pitbull!

I only see that your dog has all the coloring, characters, and looks of a pit bull. I do not even see the Staffordshire cross in the dog as the person told you the dog was mixed with. The size, color and features of the dog tell me that dog is a pit and to me the dog does not look like a mixed breed at all.

she not mixed 50/50. mom is pit and dad is pit and staffy. So she is mostly pit. Her ears and kind of small head was throwing me off a little bit

I don't think your pup looks like a mixed breed. It appears to be a beautiful pitbull puppy.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 9, 2020
👔
🐛
🌻
😷