What Breed Is My Dog?

What breed is my dog?

This lovely fur baby looks like a Golden Retriever / or
Labrador Retriever . It has a lot of the features. Here are puppy pictures to see the resemblance - www.bing.com/.../search?q=golden+retriever+puppies...

The dog does look like it has some Lab in the dog. It could also be mixed with hound or a few other breeds. Right now it is hard to tell from the photo you have here because I am not seeing the feet of the dog or the full body. I know you need to get the puppy shots and when you go to the vet ask him what he thinks. They are normally really good at telling you what the dog is.

What a peaceful expression.
Your dog probably has some lab/retriever but he/she (?) does not have the correct type of fur for a major mix of these breeds.
It is very difficult to even try to determine breed with pictures and we could probably do a little better if there were pictures of his full body (sides) and also if we knew his measurements/weight and age.
I'm assuming you did not get him from a registered breeder but did you have any opportunity to see the parents or get information from the seller? These things usually help a little.
I would suggest you take him to a vet because he has to have vaccinations/shots to keep him protected from all the diseases floating around - especially deadly Parvo.
The vet can look at all of his features/teeth/weight/size/age and may be able to provide some information.
www.dummies.com/.../

You can obtain a DNA test kit that will provide a lot of useful information as well as the basic breeds of your dog.
DNA kits can be purchased online, pet stores, major stores and your vet. The cost will run from $40 to thousands according to how much information you need.

Pets AdviceNovember 3, 2020
😷
🎄
🍂
Generated 2020-11-13 10:19:19 in 983 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Dog-1520.html