AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? She is around 4 years old. I found her on the street when she was around 2 months old. I adopted her because she was was so adorable and following me around.

By Wei Tzuen Tan from Penang

Looks like your dog may have a lot of Briard in it. Hard to tell size because he/she is lying down. Briards come in that color, called "biscuit".

I don't know what breed of dog she is - but she sure is cute. She was so lucky you found her and adopted her, but I am sure you feel lucky to have her.

Your dog is a Terrier Retriever. She looks exactly like my first dog, Ginger. They are amazing dogs. Seeing this pic of your dog brings back 13 years of amazing memories.