What Breed is My Dog?

We think she might be a Golden Retriever/Pit mix or Lab/Pit mix. Her hair is pretty long especially down the center of her back, it's pretty thick in that area. In the picture we think she is about 3 months old, she is now about 5 months and she has grown significantly. Also, she was found abandoned on some back streets in the countryside so no one can really give us any answers to her breed besides a blood test of course.

By Carissa H.

Because of the eye colour and what little I can see of the body, she does look like she's got some American Staffordshire Terrier (correct name of pit bull dogs), and I think you may be right about the Lab or Golden Retriever part as well - it looks as though the AST part isn't dominant (whew, because they are wonderful dogs who can be a real handful!).

Do Google Image searches using those breeds as your search term and include the word 'mix'. I think you'll see images of dogs similar to your dog on those returns.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 20, 2014
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-is-My-Dog-497.html