What Breed is This Dog?

He showed up in my yard on a -20° morning as I was getting my daughter ready for school and myself ready for work. He was very friendly, and I invited him in for a bite to eat and to warm up. I brought him to the local vet on my way to work in hopes someone was looking for him or that the vet may recognize him, but he did not.

I'm thinking of inquiring about him if his owners are not found, but would like to know his breed before making a decision.

By Heather

That's a blue heeler! They are great dogs, very loyal and protective of their family members, also used to work sheep and cows. Enjoy him!

Looks like an Austrian cattle dog. Had a friend that bred them. They are good dogs, but like Ausis they try to dominate.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 2, 2014
🐛
🌻
👒
Generated 2021-04-10 06:59:06 in 924 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-is-This-Dog-6.html