What Is My Puppy Mixed With?

What breed is my puppy? What is she mixed with? She is about 8 weeks old. With short wavy silky hair. We were thinking maybe some sort of chihuahua.

She appears to look tall for 8 weeks , appearing with the looks of a Labrador Retriever and Cocker Spaniel mix. She is a cutie, here is a look at this mix, - www.bing.com/.../search?q=labrador+retriever+and+cocker....

Well - she looks like she has Chihuahua ears and small face but she is too young to provide any information about her breeding.
Maybe when she is about 4-6 months old you can tell more because you can then provide her height, weight and full pictures of her body from the side and full face pictures.

Her vet may be able to tell you more because they can see her and check her weight and height as grows.
There are DNA test kits available that can tell you about her breeding and also other information but the kits are getting more expensive because they are very popular. Kits cost from about $65 to hundreds but the lowest price is good. These kits are sold online, in pet stores and vets.

The most important thing you can do for your baby is to be sure she sees a vet to keep up to date with her first year shots and vaccinations as it is so easy for young pups to get any of the various diseases that are ever present.
Please do not wait as this can sometimes mean life or death for young pups.
www.dummies.com/.../

I see lab, but not chihuahua.

That little piggy nose reminds me of my late "cousin" pup (may his little memory always be a blessing).

He was a Schipperke and had the same nose and coloring.

Our "cousin dog" was a pure breed. Yours is a Heinz 57 sweetie!!

Mix of lots of great breeds including Schipperke! I personally don't see any Chi...but I could be missing it! There are long hair Chi's.

Have you asked your vet to weigh in? The vet can see what I can't like teeth, bone structure, etc.

May you have many happy adventures together!!

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsDecember 30, 2020
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Is-My-Puppy-Mixed-With-4.html