What Is This Plant?

What kind of plant do I have? My husband gave it to me and it had no name tag on it. I love it. It is so pretty, but is it an outside plant or a houseplant? I don't know how to take care for this one. How much water, sun, can I plant it outside? Please help, I don't want it to die.

It looks like a mandevilla. Check out this link on our site: www.thriftyfun.com/Growing-Mandeville.html. It is grown outside, typically as an annual. Hope this helps.

It's a mandevilla. If you live in a climate that has harsh winters with frost, if you plant it outside, it will die in the fall.
Your best option is to keep it outside until fall, and when temps drop below 30, bring it inside, and put it back out again when spring comes or temps are above 30.
If you live somewhere warm year round, go ahead and plant it outside.

Thank u . Now I can put it by my little waterfall pond me and my husband made.

I guess I wanted to make sure. thank you so much. Oh and why are my pictures showing up sideways, it won't let me do it the right way?

I live in Bedford Kentucky and the summer's are real hot but we have bad winter. The 19th was the first day of summer, can I put it outside now and then before winter,bring it in? And do I keep it in the pot it was in are plant it in the ground? I love it, it's so pretty I don't want to kill it.