What Is This Plant?

What is this plant? One source said Pilea baby tears, but it clearly doesn't match the google images. It has small 1 cm tear-shaped leaves, that almost look fake because of the shiny veins. The leaves grow out in a spiral and the stems are reddish.

This is a succulent. I think it is a variety of the jade plant.

Thank you for your help! The third poster identified it.

It is very pretty and looks quite healthy. I agree it is not Pilea unless it is a very rare variety.

It may be in the Peperomia family based on the leave shape and veining. There are a large variety of these lovelies.

At first with the description (before I saw the pix), I thought it was in the Jade family, but the Jades I have always known have much more oval leaves, and this one is almost heart shaped (you call it tear drop, but I see it more as a heart, but it could be the angle of the photo).

site.mawebcenters.com/.../peperomia_vining.JPG

If you have a home extension office where you are (I am assuming since you give measurements in cm that you are not the US), they can be helpful. In the US there is at least one office in every city, usually (at least in my area) tied to a college with an agriculture program. Perhaps send the photos and they can give you the exact species.

Post back what you learn!

I think it is a member of the tradescantia family (wandering jew). I can't figure out its actual size but if it has rather small leaves it could be the Tradescantia Minima Callisia Repens or Tradescantia Baby Bunny Bellies also called Speedy Jenny.

Ah, the first one, that's it! Thank you so much for your knowledge!