What Is This PlantPlant Info

What Kind of Tree Is This?

I found this poor tree in the trash and saved it. Can anyone tell me what kind of tree it is please?

Thank you!

looks like a jade plant to me

Thank you ;)

I'm not sure it's a jade plant, as its leaves are puffier. Here is a photo: www.google.com/search?q=jade+plant&source=lnms...:

I am not sure what you have. You could take this picture to any garden center, or e-mail it to your cooperative extension chapter. They would be able to give you expert advice.

I'm not sure but it looks like this might be a camphor tree. A quick and easy method of identifying camphor is by crushing the leaves. This will release oils and the scent of camphor. If that smells like your rescued tree it might be a good idea to read up on it before saving it. Camphor trees have small back berries that birds really love and leave their "markings" all over everything near the trees. This also means the trees multiply very quickly and may be difficult to manage.
Here is a photo of camphor leaves and a care site - if this happens to be your tree.

www.google.com/search?q=camphor+tree+leaves+photos...:

www.gardeningknowhow.com/.../camphor-tree-growing.htm

I think it is a ficus. I used to have one as a houseplant and the leaves look just the same as I remember.

It looks like a ficus. It is a invasive tree if grown outside in tropical climates. I have seen this tree grown three to a pot and woven into a braid. It can be grown inside and it can be grown big or small, depending on how big you want it, It makes a great bonsai.