What are These Insect Bites?

I have been getting bites since moving into a new rental home. I have taken out rugs, cleaned my house from top to bottom, and gotten the vents cleaned, to no avail. I am still showing fresh bites and it happens day or night. I have gone to the doctor and have received allergy treatment and did not work. At this point, I am completely baffled as to the cause. Any advice?

Could be bird mites. You may need an exterminator. Notify the landlord.

They could be anything, even spider bites. Contact the landlord and let them know so they can do something about the area.

Yes, it was finally determined to be spider bites and landlord was very understanding and will be fumigating the house, thanks for answering

If you are renting the landlord will need to come in and spray your home. This looks like some sort of mites that are biting you.