What is the History of This Trunk?

I found this trunk online originally posted for $15. The gentleman ended up giving it to me for free. I just love old trunks, I think they are absolutely beautiful and filled with character. I was just wondering if there was any value here as I had thought of redoing it. I didn't want to do anything to take away value if there was any here. Thank you so much for your interest and I really look forward to hearing what you have to say about this piece!

Does it have any markings on it? If it did, you could determine its age. I wouldnt do anything until I took it to a dealer

Before you do anything, I would take it to a local antique shop or someone who knows about these trunks. It may or may not be worthless. I'd definitely check into it. Without any markings (they could be faded) there's not much any one can tell you here.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureApril 11, 2021
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-is-the-History-of-This-Trunk.html