White Water Stain on Vinyl Flooring

Anyone know how to get a water stain out? The floor is wood grain vinyl and where water has sat on it, it turned a white color. Thanks!

I would try putting a wet tea bag on it, and some of the color can seep in. Leave it on until you get the color you want.

I had a large white water stain on our vinyl plank flooring which was caused by leaving our damp vacuum/steamer mop on the floor too long. And one of our dogs urinated on another area which left a white stain (after cleaning it.) I was unsuccessful performing the vinegar/water trick and mineral oil. I was getting ready to try the bleach & water on the wet rag trick, but decided to go over the stains a few times with the vacuum/steam mop and it worked! No more stains! The flooring looks like new again.