Wild Eagle Nest Webcams

Category Wildlife
It is very gratifying to be able to watch wild eagles raise their young. This is a guide about wild eagle nest webcams.

I am so excited! I just received an email notice from the Norfolk Botanical Gardens that the Eagle cam is now live again for the 2011 nesting season in Norfolk, Virginia :-) Hate Litter shared a link with us for last years cam just when the Eaglet's had hatched and I was immediately addicted and watched them daily thereafter until they fledged. This year I am excited because the egg laying hasn't happened yet, so I will be able to watch the entire process for the whole season. I hope you enjoy watching the progress of these beautiful creatures, too.

If you watched last year please note the view is different now because the Eagles decided to build a new nest for this season. The Botanical Garden moved the cam. They are also using a new video player for viewing that requires Adobe Flash Player. If you don't have it downloaded already, there will be a link at the Eagle Cam site for a free and safe download.

Oh, and as you're viewing keep in mind that Eagle eggs are the size of a baseball and Eagle nests are about 5 to 6 feet in diameter.

Happy Eagle and Eaglet Watching! :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

A pair of eagles gave birth to two eaglets right in a Washington DC tulip tree in the National Arboretum on March 18 and 20th, for the first time since 1947. They can be seen on Live Cam 24 hours a day. So fun to watch the parents bring home a fish to share with their new little family!

Link: www.eagles.org/dceaglecam

1. Your Pet's Age
  2. Your Pet's Breed
  3. How and when did you get your pet?
  4. What does your pet like to do for fun?
  5. Do you have anything else to share about your pet?

I would like to share a web site for a live eagle cam located in Norfolk, Virginia. You can watch the eagles day and night.