Wild Turkey Photos

Category Wildlife
When you live near or are visiting the country, you never know what wild birds are going to turn up to eat nearby. This page contains wild turkey photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
I had to laugh when I looked out my window this morning to check the bird feeder and found three big turkeys enjoying the fallen bird seed. Guess it's been a long winter for everyone!

Photo Location
Northeastern, PA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Pepper, our barn cat, has a habit of coming around our bird feeder to watch the birds. She is a young cat and her hunting skills are limited.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Photo Description
I looked out the kitchen window this morning and there were 5 or 6 huge wild turkeys under the pecan tree. I grabbed my camera and was able to get a picture of 4 of them. They quickly flew away.

Photo Location
Franklin County, NC

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I am a very lucky woman. This picture was taken this morning as I looked out my kitchen window. It is such fun to stand there doing my dishes and never knowing what is going to turn up to eat out in our backyard. These turkeys show up on a regular basis to dine on the corn we put out for them.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes