Zegerid OTC Reviews

Thinking about trying Zegerid (over the counter) instead of prescription Nexium or another acid reflux medication? This guide contains Zergerid OTC reviews.

Product: Zegerid OTC

Manufacturer: Shering-Plough

Cost: Less than $10.00 for a 2 week supply.

I recently had to make a trip to my doctor for a refill on my Nexium prescription. I explained to the doctor that I would need a script to purchase 2 weeks locally and another script to mail order since I was unemployed and had no health insurance.

I was astounded to find that at $10.00 a pill, I could not afford the Nexium! I had tried everything else OTC and could not find the relief that Nexium provided, until I took advantage of a new store display for Zegerid. It even had a $2.00 coupon, so what did I have to lose?

I lost that acid reflux feeling almost instantly! I was so amazed by this new product, that I am telling everyone about it. Look out Nexium, you have met your OTC rival. The cost for 2 weeks of Zegerid relief equal to 1 day of Nexium. Which would you choose?

By Charlene from Coplay, PA

Thanks for letting us know about this. I have wondered about how well it worked. Thanks again.

I am also taking Nexium & hit the donut hole from Medicare D. It is great that you have found something to replace Nexium. I have found that if I fax my prescriptions to "NorthwestPhcy.com" in Canada, that all of my med's are cheaper than the Medicare D. They will even match any other place on line in Canada. I paid $58.00 for 1 bottle of Floranase Nose Spray at Wal-Mart in the US, & I can purchase 6 bottles at NorthWestPhamarcy for about $70.00. It takes about 2 weeks to get an order, but worth the wait. Hope this will help someone that doesn't have insurance or has hit the donut-hole.

Best of luck,
Pat in GA