Hot Party Dip Recipes
Warm dips are a welcome party food. This page contains hot party dip recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1-2 lb. package ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. Velveeta (or generic)
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jars Old El Paso taco sauce
Brown and drain ground beef. Cube cheese. Add all ingredients to crock pot. Turn on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours. Keep on low while serving. Serve with favorite chips!
By Robin from Washington, IA