Hot Party Dip Recipes
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
May 1, 2007
- 1-2 lb. package ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. Velveeta (or generic)
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jars Old El Paso taco sauce
Brown and drain ground beef. Cube cheese. Add all ingredients to crock pot. Turn on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours. Keep on low while serving. Serve with favorite chips!
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-15 21:18:37 in 2 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.