Hot Beef and Cheese Dip
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1-2 lb. package ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. Velveeta (or generic)
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jars Old El Paso taco sauce
Brown and drain ground beef. Cube cheese. Add all ingredients to crock pot. Turn on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours. Keep on low while serving. Serve with favorite chips!
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.