Junk Car Disposal

Our rural landscapes have too many junk cars (including my yard). Any one know of any creative free or low cost disposal/recycling for them? It really seems that like batteries and tires there should be a disposal fee associated with all new car purchases.

By Sally

You and your community could check out a junk car removal service (like: theclunkerjunker.com), that's the one I used. They actually pay you, and come and get the cars. It was a really easy way to clean up the 3 or so junkers that I sitting in my back yard. Recommended your community use the service as well and clean up the neighborhood :)