Uses for Baking Soda

Put baking soda in your kitchen sink, then add vinegar, after it stops fizzing it smells better. Also use baking soda to brush your teeth and under your arms for odor control.

Baking soda can be used as an antacid. Put a teaspoon in warm water and drink.

I have been using baking soda and vinegar for quite some time now and have saved a lot of money on cleaning supplies. I use it for toilet bowls and drains. I use baking soda homemade laundry soap and vinegar plus water for windows and mirrors. We have a septic system that cannot have chlorine put in it, so we have changed to these homemade products. Not only have we saved on cleaning products but my allergies to housecleaning supplies has been reduced greatly. So I have also saved money on doctors visits. Thanks to all of you for all the great tips I read daily.

Denise