Use Baggie as Thrifty Pastry Bag for Deviled Eggs

With summer almost here and graduations parties, barbecues, and holidays near, a good thing to make for the parties is deviled eggs. Not only are deviled eggs economical, they are easy. Once you have your eggs hard boiled, scoop the yoke into a baggie, and mix your favorite filling in it. I use salad dressing, a little dry mustard, and some pickle relish. Once the filling is mixed in the bag, cut one corner off and use as you would a frosting bag. You can pipe it in the hole. No mess and no dishes to clean up.

The baggie tip can also be used to make designs on cupcakes and cakes that go along with the food for your party. Gives you more free time to enjoy the parties!

Source: Sister-Jean

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

This is such a good idea! Thanks for posting!

Oh these are great tips my friend and sound very tasty. This sounds like something I would love to eat myself. I am coming around to yours, have you got a spare seat at your table. lol. hahaha!

Food and Recipes Food Tips EggsJune 3, 2010
🌻
📓
🎂