Make Money by Selling Old Books

I went through my books and DVD's and had some electronics I no longer use. I have made several hundred dollars by selling them on Amazon and eBay or try craigslist!

By Kat from Pittsburgh, PA

How much commission were you paying to Amazon? I too was selling books, videos and CD's on Amazon till they starting taking such a high fee. It wasn't worth it when they hiked the fee up, or added an extra fee. I don't exactly remember now but it was outrageous.

Hey Kat cool-I have old books/Stevie Wonder by the beach album and old stuff-don't know how to sell them. Not keen on the shipping stuff either/have laptop-no printer/pictures.

Any advice? E-mail me prwoodworth AT wbhsi.net Thanks, Pamela-don't do links-security thing. I just got windows vista and having a time editing-sorry. Catch you later.

There is also a fantastic site I have found called www. paperbackswap.com which allows you to "swap" old books, CD's, & DVD's for ones that others have posted. It's all completely free, the only things you pay for is the cost of shipping. Any & every book, CD, or DVD that you have lying around you can post on this site and if another member wants one of the items you have posted you simply mail it to them (no more than $3-$5 tops in postage) and for every item you send to someone else, you receive a "credit" that you can use to order other items from other members, again at no cost to you!

There are over a million books on every topic you could think of, even text books. A friend of mine saved $700 in college text books last month by using this site! It's fantastic! Again, the web site is www.paperbackswap.com.