Soya Mince And Potato Casserole
A dish that yummy and good for vegetarians.
- 1 pkt ready made soya mince or substitute with mushroom or boiled and drained lentils.
- 4 large potatoes in rounds and parboil
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 large onion sliced in rings and fry
- 1 tomato sliced
- 250 ml canned cream or fresh cream
- 5 ml ginger and garlic
- 125 ml cheddar cheese
- 5ml green chilli paste
- 5ml mixed dry herbs or fresh herbs
- 5 ml masala
- 15 ml olive or sunflower oil
- salt to taste
- spring onion to garnish
Heat oil and fry onion and ginger and garlic. Add your spices and herbs. Add tomato, salt and soya mince, peas and cook for 10 minutes. Layer potatoes and cream and mince and cream and potato on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes
Remove and sprinkle cheese over and bake till cheese melt. Sprinkle spring onions and herbs. Serve with salad.
|Time:||15-20 Minutes Preparation Time|
+-40 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: Home made recipe
By Dorty from SA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.