DogsPets

Cassie (Boxer)

My pet's name is Cassie. She is a three year old white Boxer. I rescued her by answering an ad looking for a home for her. Like all larger dogs, she loves to run from one end of my acre and a half yard to the other. She was obedience trained when I got her.

When I get ready to go anywhere, if she is going with me I tell her to go to the truck. There are two pickup trucks, three cars, and a sidekick in the yard. She goes to my truck and sits by the door while I unlock the gate. She waits until I get her blanket spread on the passenger's seat and then she sits and looks out the windshield just like any other passenger.

She also tells me when it is time to bring the other dog in at night, and when it's time for me to go to bed.

By Clynn

Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beautiful and precious boxer girl. I have a white boxer boy named Mugsy. He was being given away also. I feel so fortunate to have found him. He makes me smile everyday. His picture was posted awhile ago.

Reply Like this photo? Yes