Teeth Whitening With Benzoyl Peroxide

Does anyone have an advice about teeth whitening with benzoyl peroxide?

Monica from Kailua Kona Hawaii

Best Answer

My dentist suggested using the hydrogen peroxide because it is a lot cheaper ... also the label says: for use as a gargle and rinse on the bottle.

I am not familiar with benzoyl peroxide. Check with your dentist if you are in doubt.

I leave a small residue of toothpast in my mouth after brushing and add just a little bit of peroxide and it foams up ... you may have to spit some of the foam out. Keep it in your mouth for a minute, then rinse.

Helps to remove stains on the cheap!

I use it as mouthwash every day, just gargle with it. I use to buy the expensive teeth whitteners until I heard about this and not I use it every day. It works great, I drink sodas all day and still have white pretty teeth!!

I heard that if you swish peroxide in your mouth for 5 minutes everyday, within a week your teeth will be whiter. I've seen a big difference in my teeth. A friend uses it & it has totally cleared up her very bad breath that she was plagued with for years.

The fastest and cheapest way to whiten your teeth and keep your breath fresh is to brush with baking soda. I had nicotined stained teeth, and have been using just plain baking soda for two months now and my teeth are whiter than they've ever been!