Crochet Squares In Waiting Rooms

Whenever I know I'm going someplace (like the doctor's appt I have today!) I always take a small carry-all with me that has a small amount of yarn and a crochet hook. If I need a pattern I copy it on my scanner and print it out to take with me.

Then, instead of sitting in the waiting room reading all those magazines that only make me hungry (they all have so many delicious looking recipes in them!), I crochet however many blocks as I can during my wait. When I get home I put the blocks all in a larger container to be kept until I have enough to make a new afghan with!

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Do you have any tips for beginners? I am a beginner and would like to know how to crochet.

Crafts CrochetAugust 19, 2009
🎂
📓
🌻