Use A Damp Mop To Remove Pet Hair

I was mopping my wood floors one day and discovered this tip by accident. When I was through mopping, I noticed excess hair on the sofa and edges of the couch. I grabbed my somewhat damp mop (I mean very lightly damp) and took it across all of the fabric, seat cushions, corners, and back of the couch were the cats seem to fit.

To my amazement, it took the hair right off. It can save a lot of expense from using the pet hair rollers especially made for this use. Just use your hands for easy hair removal from the sponge. Discard in the trash can. Happy cleaning!

By kathylam from Harrisonburg, VA