Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Category Nail Tips
If you are putting on fake nails, you may get some of the glue on your skin and it can be difficult to remove. This is a guide about removing nail glue from skin.

How do I get nail glue off of my skin?

By dorothy from Dallas

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Acetone nail polish remover. If you have on nail polish and/or sculptured nails when using it just use q-tips to apply and rub the glue off of your skin.

How do I remove nail glue from my skin?

By madeline from Philadelphia, PA

Answers:

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Just let it completely dry on your skin and gradually peel off pieces later. The longer it's been on there, the easier it gets. (12/16/2009)

By Liz

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

I use acetone nail polish remover and that's what manicurists use to remove nail glue. Just be sure to use a Q-tip to apply and to rub the glue off, if you have artificial nails, because it could melt the artificials. If no artificials you can use a cotton ball or a cloth. (12/17/2009)

By Ann

How do I remove nail glue from countertop and hands?

By sheila stevenson from Bel Air, MD

Answers:

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Dish soap mixed with nail polish remover should work. At least it worked for me. Hope I helped. (11/03/2009)

By Briannna Howard

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Nail polish remover for certain, but make sure it's acetone and not non-acetone. (11/04/2009)

By Ann

How do you remove nail glue from your skin?

By natalie from nowhere IL

Answers:

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Just let it completely dry on your skin and gradually peel off pieces later. The longer it's been on there, the easier it gets. (08/12/2009)

By Liz

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

Acetone nail polish remover. Be sure it's acetone and not non-acetone. It's quick and easy and won't hurt your skin :-) (08/18/2009)

By Ann

I was putting on fake nails and the nail glue spilled all over my hands and legs. What should I do?

Crystal

Answers:

Removing Nail Glue from Skin

I soaked my hands in hot water and the nail glue turned to a plaster type color and hardened up quick. All it does is turn white but it still sticks a lot. (01/03/2009)

By kiana

How do you get nail glue off of your skin?

I spilled some all over my hand and pants. Any ideas for removing it?