Inexpensive Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend

I have two best friends and their birthdays are only a few days apart. I'm on a right budget and was hoping to make/buy them something nice. We are all 3 into the bar scene. They are going to be 27 and 38. Maybe that would help with a suggestion or idea.

By Brit from MI

The Hobby Lobby stores usually put out their Christmas decorations really early, probably because they are more or less a craft supply store. They might have tree decorations in the shape of different drink bottles or glasses. A couple years ago somebody gave me a ornament shaped like a martini glass and it had fake bubbles in it, then there was a lady sitting in it like she was taking a bubble bath. She had one leg bent so that all you could see was her knee and the other leg was raised up out of the "suds" and I think she was holding a drink of some kind. I'm not the bar type and I don't drink-----the person just thought the ornament was funky and kind of off the wall like I am. lol If you have enough time, check out Bronners.com, they have lots of neat christmas things.

If you all have cellphones, go onto one of the many sites that allow you to create your own ringtones. Most phones use micro sd cards. If you are tech savvy you can buy the memory card (or borrow from your friends) and pre-load the free ringtones and wallpapers onto an inexpensive memory card. Also make wallpapers and screen savers from your camera phone shots. Upload some of the photos to a snapfish or kodak and use their collage maker to make a super-easy collage of you friends together. Also search coupon codes to see if one of your favorite places has a special deal or restaurant.com has cheap gift certificates.