CatsPets

Teeter (Cat)

Teeter is 3 years old and is an American Shorthair cat.

She was a kitten and was hiding in my grown son's yard from being chased by neighbors, He found her and brought her to Mom in the country. She was so afraid, at first, that she would climb the curtains. I petted, sang to her, fed her and gave her lots of loving care. Now she is my sweet baby.

She loves to go to the field for playtime with the dogs. She is happiest walking the fence and meowing for Mom to scratch her chin.

She is a little mother to my dogs. She especially likes one and always corrects her if she is naughty. Then she will wash her face. You have to be there, it is priceless.

Teeter

By NellieMary from West Virginia

What a SWEET SWEET story! How precious - this really cheered up what has been a blah day! Animals are wonderful. You are so lucky to have her as she is lucky to have you. May she have a long life with you & your family.

What a wonderful picture! I'm a cat lover and a (former) professional photographer and I must say that photo is an A+. So much personality and the setting is so fresh. Wish I was there!

a

It's nice to see Teeter landed in such a great family.

Sounds like fun and looks so pretty out there.

That picture is really the best!!!

I have 3 cats, two the color of Teeter. I wish my cats could live with me in the country. I know cats like to prowl around outside, but I live where there are city streets. A very long time ago I watched my precious cat killed by a speeding car and NEVER want to experience it again. Unfortunately, my cats are strictly indoors. Teeter is beautiful, so enjoy! Elaine from Ohio

Hi NellieMary!

You're absolutely right! Teeter and Aisha are indeed spitting images of each other! They are truly copy-cats! :o) Aren't we two just the luckiest people to have such beautiful, loving and sweet little kitty-kids. Little Aisha sends a purr and lick to you and lovely little Teeter and thanks you so very much for your sweet comments :o) Hugs from Vicki, Copenhagen DK.