Liquid Paper Pen Stopped Working

New liquid paper comes in a pen form. I still have liquid inside but it is not working. I think the tip needs cleaning, maybe something has hardened in the tip. What can I do?

Patricia

Best Answer

The liquid paper has probably hardened in the tip. Try standing it in a glass of hot water, tip down without the lid for awhile.

Best Answer

I shake liquid paper pen quite a bit, and try using it in between each shake. This usually gets some out, enough to do what I want it to do. I prefer the new correction tape roller things.

Bic makes one but I'm not too thrilled with theirs. The brand I like the best is called "Liquid Paper Dry Line Grip". You press down on the 'tape' and it comes out as much as you need. Smooth not in streaks like the liquid pens.