Hibiscus Planter

A large pot of flowers become a piece of gardening decor when the flowers captivate the eye of the beholder and "tickle" the sense of smell by the fragrant aroma that the blossoms emit.

I have a large whiskey barrel planter that has a dinner plate crimson red hibiscus; the plant is about four years old and each year flourishes more and more with the magnificence of the size of the buds and blooms. Of course, there is no fragrance to these blossoms but the brilliance of the color of the blossoms and the size of the blooms is an eye-catcher to everyone that approaches the backyard deck; it sits on the corner of our deck with a birdhouse behind it.

I have photographed the different stages of the flower and will hang the 4 x 6 photographs in a place in my home so my guests and family can enjoy the beauty of these blossoms. So my crimson red hibiscus is part of my garden decor and will become a part of my interior decor.

Hibiscus Planter