Take Digital Photos To Spot Check Your Cleaning

The best way I have found to ensure a spotless house is to go though it with a digital camera in hand, snapping pics. Upload them and then look for all your eye missed! Amazing!

By Veronica from Sedalia, MO

Ohh, this is almost a scary idea!!! LOL, I guess I am up for the challange though. Thanks for a great tip.

Veronica- You have to be kidding! I am 79 years old and if I took pictures of all the dust I missed, I wouldn't make it to 80! LOL

Reminds me of that old song of the woman who spends her life cleaning up; she even dreams of sweeping the waves off a rock in the sea and in the end she dies and is covered in dirt! I had breast cancer last summer, touch wood, I'm one of the lucky ones. Please, life's too short for this.

Marg from England.

This really works before you clean. Picture show you everything that is out of place. Digital picture of course.just delete them.