Lipstick Container for Keeping Pills

I use a old lipstick container that the lipstick is worn down and cleaned out for a pill container for my purse.

By Gracie Carter

I use containers from tic tacs or other mints

I also clean out a lip balm container and keep hairpins, pills, and q-tips in them. Sometimes, you have to cut one tip off, but it's still worth it to have some nice and clean.

By Kumama (Guest Post)

This sounds like a good idea, but as a nurse I find it dangerous to ever put medications in something other than the original container. If that is not possible, the Dollar stores have various "pill" containers that are probably safer for you, the children and the medications. Thanks for listening.

By janet from toronto, ontario (Guest Post)

I think that this is the best idea I have ever heard of. not too long ago a dear friend passed away. In her personal things there was a beautiful lipstick tube.

I kept it for a long time in her memory, but eventually threw it away. Now I am sorry that I did. Thanks for this tip, I will use it for years, to come
Janet