CatsPets

Tabitha's Deer Party

Category Cats

A tip to throwing a great party for humans and animals. Lots of food.

Tabby is 13 years old & she loves to go outside even when it is cold. She was very inquisitive about her deer friends. And they were her.

I adopted Tabitha from a pet store when she was 4 months old. I have moved a couple of times. This country home is by far her favorite. Very quiet & peaceful here. Tabby likes to bring Mom & Dad presents to the door. Moles & mice. She likes to bird watch.

tabbydeer.jpg

Thank you
Tammy Kohnke

Anonymous

Thank you for showing us your pets! The deer and Tabitha! Good idea feeding the deer for the entertainment and help to them :) That Tabby girl would make a nice roommate for my Fred, LOL. She's very sweet.
http://www.thri … f683556.tip.html
http://www.thri … f752776.tip.html

Maryanne http://www.teapotcottage.com

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Tabitha is one lucky cat! To have friends so sweet
come for visits. Today was HOT here so this picture
along with my ice water sure is refreshing. It is such a serene setting, lovely.
Thank you for sharing.
Meoowmom

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So sweet! Tabitha looks like she has a wonderful life (just like our Kitty-11yrs old)! It seems the older they get, the more attached to us they get. Thanks for sharing!
Pam from MN

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Tabitha is certainly the object and center of attention at her party! How sweet. Your pic looks fantastic as our heat index here in central Fl today was 103! Actual temp was 100! That snow looks so inviting! LOL

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How cool! This reminded me of a method I saw online to make photos transparent by covering the backs of printed copies with scotch or similar tape,soaking in water a little while & then peeling off the tape.It will take a little of the paper with it when you peel.(The best I remember, a spoon or something was used to rub the back making sure you get the corners really well so it peels off better.)
But also this would make an interesting window "cling" using block posters.com to generate the size you need.replace the snow with flowers you cut out or when you are bored with the weather change it!

If I can find the how-to I watched to do the transparent photo later, I'll post it. Good picture! I would want to look at it all the time!

Reply Like this photo? Yes